Hi! Welcome to my little space on the internet! I enjoy sleeping, taking pictures, video games, shopping, playing the piano and watching shows that I can’t understand without subtitles. I *don’t* enjoy getting stuck in traffic, public speaking, having to wake up early, rushing to meet deadlines and talking to closed minded people.
Other nonsense about me that you might find interesting:
- Self-portrait artist. I’m on my 4th round of the 52-week self portrait project on Flickr. I post all my self portraits on this blog, but if you want to see my other works, check out my Flickr stream (link below).
- Photomanipulations make me happy. Photoshop is da bomb!
- I may seem friendly and talkative online, but I’m actually very shy and awkward in real life. Many people mistake this for being snobbish, but most of the time I just really don’t know what to say so I clam up.
- Internet junkie. I will stay online all day if you let me.
- Bookworm. What’s not to love? Books have saved me from boredom more times than I can count.
- Piano lover. I used to take lessons but now I just play for fun. I started off playing classical piano when I was younger, but these days I mostly just do pop songs.
- Loves Asian dramas and music. I’m a certified fangirl. I used to really be in to J-pop and J-dramas, but these days I’m more of a K-pop and K-drama girl.
- Shopaholic. My credit card is my favorite shopping buddy. These days, I’ve learned how to tame my shopping urges, so I’m not as bad as I was before.
- Video game lover. I don’t play as much as I used to, but I do enjoy playing games when I have time, especially RPGs. My favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy 8. I also like Kingdom Hearts, Katamary Damacy and Guitar Hero. (Although these days all I have time for are games I can play on my phone T__T)
- Loves makeup and beauty products. I didn’t start wearing makeup until after college, so now I’m making up for all those lost years of kikay-ness.
- Potterhead. JK Rowling is a genius for coming up with the whole Harry Potter universe. I love all the books~ My favorite is PoA (followed closely by HBP) mainly because I love the Marauders so much (I’m a big JxL shipper too).
- Enjoys torturing her boyfriend XD He knows that it’s my own special way of showing him I love him. He lets me get away with it most of the time.
- My friends and family are the best!~ Seriously!
This blog was the product of sheer boredom, and I’m glad I’ve managed to keep it alive for almost 3 years now. When I first started, I intended for it to be a beauty/photography blog, but over the years it morphed into a place where I can share random tidbits of my life. I do post beauty and photography related entries every now and then, but you’ll also find many entries about my thoughts and reviews on various things (such as books, movies and Asian dramas), piano and music related stuff, vacation pictures, and a bunch of other random posts about my friends and family.
Hope you enjoy looking around. Feel free to leave a comment~
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find (and add) me on these other sites:
P.S. For those who are curious, my blog URL came from Selphie’s final weapon in the game Final Fantasy 8, and the short quote I have on my header came from something Sepiroth said in Final Fantasy 7