(Quote by James Dean)
Quick shot taken the other day. I was playing around with this new lipstick that my aunt gave me and I decided to take a few pictures to see if it was a good shade for me. Since I’m a bit behind on my 52-week project, I figured I might as well edit one of them for my self portrait this week. I chose this one because I like that my hair looks healthy in this photo. (It’s really very damaged IRL T__T)
I didn’t have time to take a proper self portrait last week because I spent most of it travelling back and forth to Manila:
- Monday – Went to the mall with Ezra and Raffy while waiting for our parents to finish their meeting.
- Tuesday – Dropped my parents off at the airport then went to UPD to pay my tuition fee. The line was 3 floors long when I got there and it took me 3 hours to pay my tuition of P40. Argh! (I know that I could have just come back another day, but I was already there and I didn’t think it would take that long. Tch~)
- Wednesday – Got to rest at home
- Thursday – Went to UPD with Amie to give my reader and examiners a copy of my thesis manuscript. I also filed some of the required paperwork for my thesis defense next month. It was a really stressful day for Amie and me so afterwards we went to SM North to relax with Ate Love.
- Friday – I planned on staying home but I woke up to a text from May telling me that there were still some paperwork that needed to be done for my defense, so I rushed to UPD to handle them.