My parents just came back from their Japan cruise the other day, so I figured it was about time I shared this video here on my blog. This is a vlog of our first day on the Golden Princess back in May. Ezra and I took a lot of footage while we were on our cruise, and I decided to start editing them last month. I haven’t had much experience when it comes to video editing, so don’t expect any fancy stuff. I basically just cut the footage which I thought would be interesting, threw in some subtitles, music and voila! Eet izz done~
The video mostly contains Ezra and my crazy antics while we were on the boat. We were a little hyper because it was our first cruise experience.
If you’re interested, Kurt made two other videos of our whole Alaskan Cruise experience which you can check out HERE.
- My Golden Princess Cruise Experience
- Alaskan Cruise Day 1 : All Aboard the Golden Princess!
- A day out at sea : Golden Princess Cruise Day 2
- Juneau, Alaska – Golden Princess Cruise Day 3
- Twin Telepathy in Skagway, Alaska – Golden Princess Cruise Day 4
- Glaciers Galore! – Golden Princess Cruise Day 5
- Totem Poles in Ketchikan, Alaska – Golden Princess Cruise Day 6
- Hello Canada! – Golden Princess Cruise Day 7